Are you up for making your mark with an App that’s changing the way the women in Pakistan access banking? Oraan is a fast-growing FinTech, based in Pakistan, that’s growing and needs your help!
We’re looking for an excellent and ambitious Software Engineer who is a wizard at development, designing and implementing algorithms. If you choose to apply for this job and we select you to play a part in our mission, you’ll take on part responsibility of our inhouse built systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Writing scalable code for server side applications
- Developing backend components, and integrating user-facing elements in collaboration with other developers
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits
- Prepare manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Coordinate with Project Managers or other Developers to determine deadlines for captured requirements
- Able to effectively provide reasonable estimate for project timelines from development to delivery
- Collaborate with Project Managers to ensure requirements are met and delivered accurately
- Reprogramming existing components of the system to drive improved functionality
- Code reviewing of other developers and coaching junior team members
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
- Solid 6 Years experience in Software Development
- Proven 3 Years experience of programming in Python Language with either with Django, Flask or Bottle
- Expert of working in an Agile/Scrum development environment
- Excellent understanding of MVC and RDBMS.
- Good knowdlege of Aamazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving-skills
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineer or related subject